Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Xenos!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The Return of Xenos! Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 10:38

Due to the amount of players that have been playing Fusion upto this date I have decided to relaunch Xenos Mir 3 with my Brother.

I (Pete) will still be the creator and developer on the server side where as Chris will be incharge of the web development side of things, We will also both be GM'ing the Server between us.

Xenos Server Stats
EXP Rate x16
Mob Gen x1
Mob Drop x1
Gold Rate x1

We will also be intergrating new levelling ares and caves.

The Server will contain:

- Main Town is Bichon.

- Customised book shop that will add your skills for you at the required level altho for some kills you will still need to find a book and produce it to the NPC.

- A fully working Integral System that includes the rental of rare items, Special Repair, Item Protection, Sex Change, Removal of item disadvantage, Name engraving on items, Dying armours, Super teleport to KR's, Removal of PK points, VIP System and lots more...

- Uncapped Gates to show your characters true level along with a Rankings NPC.

- Improved Taoist Pets so tao's dont get left behind.

- GuildPoints System to allow your guild to level up and then able to access higher levelling areas.

- Master Student option.

- Quests to keep you working towards being the best player. Quests will be avalible from most Merchants in town and hopefully We'll have a Daily Quest option running aswell.

- And also alot more but my typing has tired my hands.

All those who have an account on Fusion at the moment will keep their accounts and GamePoints when the server is switched over, however you will not be able to keep your characters so I will make a suggestion... All GP Scrolls that you have I advise you to trade them in for the GamePoints to give your selves a good head start on the rest.

For those of you that make up the 4 or 5 that are always online on Fusion I will give you the starting level of 50 as opposed to level 1 to say thank you for supporting Fusion and hopefully you'll do the same In Xenos... The 4 - 5 players that will get the boost on the relaunch of Xenos I will let you know who you are when I next see you ingame on Fusion. But all the Accounts and GamePoints that has been made on Fusion will stay.

We plan to switch from Fusion back to Xenos at the end of April 2011 and judging by the dedi company there will be a period of atleast 2 - 3 days between each server.

The new Forums are online now at:- www.xenosmir.co.uk

Use them to only talk about the re-launch of Xenos and if you wish to see anything in the new server then let us know there.

The Fusion Forums are still here so please dont spam Xenos Forums with Fusion Content.

Any questions feel free to contact me.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 10:48

nice one hun looking forward to it cant wait.....
Back to top Go down
Itchy

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 10:58

Same here, nice one!!!!
Back to top Go down
buba

buba

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 11:07

wat can i say pet go be 4 time i play in your server, in the 3 server i make my point...

(I OWNED YOUR ALL SERVERS)...

so let´s se wat go hapen now...

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 11:36

I guess you'll "OWN" it again
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptySun Apr 10 2011, 14:31

you will own unless someone comes and take u down lol.....gratz on 8th rb hun ......
Back to top Go down
buba

buba

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptyFri Apr 15 2011, 15:56

lol! i ofer SBUK for free lol!

P.S. Re1ic go hunt u all for this
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! EmptyMon Apr 18 2011, 10:56

how much longer is it gonna be for the return of xenos and have we got a last play date for fusion yet.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Xenos!   The Return of Xenos! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Xenos!
Page 1 of 1