Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

attension of pete and fusion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bubbles

bubbles

attension of pete and fusion Empty
PostSubject: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 00:32

came on game this morning and noticed hermit npc event npc and cave tele have been moved.....

hermit is near comm shop

cave tele was miles away me and elliot went looking.....i know i shouldnt have but i used my pet to move cave tele bk towards town so ppl can find it and still play server till pete able to sort it out.....

cave tele is now at the side of town tele....

cant find event npc.... as yet im still looking..............

also ppl gonna hate me for this but im thinkin whats best for the server.................. chestnut tree's......all good they drop lvl ups etc but they causeing the lag on server......

mainly ones that are at edge of the map also when you go edge of map this causeing lag aswell there are a few in middle of map that make u lag i thought it was just me tbh but i tested it this morning when ever i go near chestnut trees i start to lag some worse than others....

sorry ppl but had to say it.............
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 00:52

event npc bk in town not in right place but atleast it in town where ppl can find it again sorry pete for usein pets to move them bk myself and hades moved it bk.............
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Smasher

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 02:49

k all r back sept hermit hes well n truly stuck in tht spot
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 03:13

Ok well in that case I will have to do a reboot.... I will check the log times of taos through the night and De-Level those involved

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 03:39

im a tao but i came off after 11pm exp event didnt come bk on till bout 7.30am this morning tbh i didnt even realise straight away as i logged on and went straight to sw it was when i got bk in town i realised..... there was only 3 on me elliot who logged on few minutes after me and hades who was on but afk.....

not spoke to my daughter this morning yet as she still sleeping she could of come on early hours so will ask if she seen anythin and let you know......
Back to top Go down
Spliffsmoker

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 03:40

well i logged off at about 11.30pm ish cud have been bit later coz of a film was on telle:P(Scum) but im all for dlvlin ..tbh pete to make more of an impactdlvl em to there last rb.... regardless ... ie dun 6th tough ur bk to 5th rb ect... doin dlvls for meesly 1k lvls tbh isnt punishment enough
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 04:48

who said anything about a meesly 1k levels?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 05:05

someone called gooogle come on said in global they wait till we asleep then come move npc's again gm got screenie of it aswell.............

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 06:07

Rofl... i'll have a look at banning if they don't get bored of it ill put all the npc's on the d menu
Back to top Go down
sic

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 07:55

pete i was afk in town all night woke up a couple times and didnt see anything happening but i wasnt really paying attention and dont even remember the time...so this post is abit pointless apart from saying i was online but afk lol

Hades
Back to top Go down
Spliffsmoker

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion EmptyTue Mar 08 2011, 15:16

admin wrote:
who said anything about a meesly 1k levels?

Rolling Eyes

soz m8 i was just using an example lol.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attension of pete and fusion   attension of pete and fusion Empty

Back to top Go down

attension of pete and fusion
Page 1 of 1