Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nims Server Update just for pete

Go down 
+3
bubbles
Smasher
tempest
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nims Server Update just for pete Empty
PostSubject: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:14

Just thought i would give u an update pete that my servers been up for just 5 days and we have a average server count of 8 -14 players at anyone time and still new players are joining and from a post i saw off your new gm Smasher yours is only 4-7 or 8 at anyone time excluding when ppl come on just for event and fk off after but i must admit there are a few regular players that are online alot

just thought i would correct a few little things like for example the reason why u was turned down as gm in the end was that i've had a lomcn mod join my server as mod and he said if i had anymore gms then the 1 i had with me which was kai then it would be over the top i didn't wanna fall out with you pete but you seemed like u took it the complete wrong way

yes i was a loyal gm and took alot of crap from players as u well know i was thankful about the time when u let me come back as gm again me making my current server was'nt as u put it "shitting on you" i understand that your pissed off with me however i would like us to chat sometime cause i dont want us to be annoyed at each other forever and before some sad person comes up with it i aint crying for a friendship so keep ur sad comments to yourself

Regards Nim (NewDawn Servers Snake)

Last edited by Nikonafortune on Wed Mar 09 2011, 12:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tempest

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:25

fk off traitor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:31

tempest wrote:
fk off traitor

dont exactly see how it makes me a traitor and i will be removing my post soon
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:33

pathetic ur server count is tht low u goty to advertise how sad u must sleep well at nite chuckels u was oki m8 but tbh rli sad now
Back to top Go down
tempest

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:34

u were ment 2 b m8s n screwin m8s makes u a traitor in my book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:35

Smasher wrote:
pathetic ur server count is tht low u goty to advertise how sad u must sleep well at nite chuckels u was oki m8 but tbh rli sad now

anyway that was away from the point i aint gotta advertise most players from this server already are on mine tbh aroudn 70% well anyway like i said to tempest how does it make me a traitor and i did say "
Quote :
i will be removing my post soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:37

i didnt screw him tbh i know the first post could be seen as that which is fair enough thats not what im talking about i didnt tell him to get lost or anything i actually tried to explain exactly why i should add another gm but pete got pissed off which tbh is understandable but i dont see why he suddenly came on here and started posting shit on here about me all he had to say is that i was no longer gm and left it at that but he didnt
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:39

we already know where u r and if we wanted to join ur server we would have with the others as u say have left petes and come to urs....

funny u say we have 6 or 7 players well

me
tomb
madman
st0rm
temp
smasher
hades
oxis
cat
pixie
buba
mega
maverick
and thats not all.... more than 6 or 7 there and they on everyday.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:44

bubbles wrote:
we already know where u r and if we wanted to join ur server we would have with the others as u say have left petes and come to urs....

funny u say we have 6 or 7 players well

me
tomb
madman
st0rm
temp
smasher
hades
oxis
cat
pixie
buba
mega
maverick
and thats not all.... more than 6 or 7 there and they on everyday.................

nope none of the above that i know of
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 12:54

im not sayin they come to urs they on petes and have stayed aswell as others...ppl work so come on diff times and maybe smasher has made a post and said 6 or 7 maybe 8 thats what he has seen but like i told him there have been more on at any one time.....

i dont know what happen with u and pete and tbh i dont wanna know...........

but think u abit cheeky comin on petes forum advertisein ur server........

also comin on petes server advertiseing ur server...............

also havein nobheads from your server come on petes advertiseing ur server........

well out of order considering you was friends and you still wanna be friends...................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 13:13

bubbles wrote:
im not sayin they come to urs they on petes and have stayed aswell as others...ppl work so come on diff times and maybe smasher has made a post and said 6 or 7 maybe 8 thats what he has seen but like i told him there have been more on at any one time.....

i dont know what happen with u and pete and tbh i dont wanna know...........

but think u abit cheeky comin on petes forum advertisein ur server........

also comin on petes server advertiseing ur server...............

also havein nobheads from your server come on petes advertiseing ur server........

well out of order considering you was friends and you still wanna be friends...................

like who cos no1 should have came on speaking about newdawn on this server

anyway ive edited my first post so its not advertising
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 13:15

nim comon man this no need for it is there

Last edited by Smasher on Wed Mar 09 2011, 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smasher

Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 13:16

thanks nim come ingame i wonna talk to ya
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:08

Lol that sounds alot like advertising

Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:10

admin wrote:
Lol that sounds alot like advertising

he was he had his link to his server on his first post also came in game and advertised it there................
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:12

WOW He has stooped to the extreme low how sad...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:36

well pete to be honest its not exactly advertising just thought i would pass on information u might like to know and clear up a few facts that u have jumped to assumptions on and if i really was advertising dont u think that i would have left my links in that post i removed them for a reason so its not exactly advertising
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:42

omg u was well advertisein u only removed it after i left post sayin u was friends and u still wanna be yet u advertise then u removed the link u global ur server on game.........thats advertiseing hun....

wow some ppl stoop so low tbh.....

pmsl ur server down already o yeah and u sayin u got what 14 ppl online daily yet when u was on petes server be4 only 2 online on urs pmsl.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 15:45

bubbles wrote:
omg u was well advertisein u only removed it after i left post sayin u was friends and u still wanna be yet u advertise then u removed the link u global ur server on game.........thats advertiseing hun....

wow some ppl stoop so low tbh.....

pmsl ur server down already o yeah and u sayin u got what 14 ppl online daily yet when u was on petes server be4 only 2 online on urs pmsl.....

correction i removed the links cos i chose to and my servers down for time being due to firewall playing up will be bk online 2moz anyway i needed to take it down to add the next update into it so to be honest firewalls done me a favor in the end
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 16:27

So you want us to be friends yeah, talk and sort things out you say...

SO WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BAN ME FROM YOUR FORUMS???

Goodbye Nim

*EDIT your still welome on my forums as long as you dont advertise
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyWed Mar 09 2011, 23:14

TurTuga wrote:
i hate niggers i thought i should tell you all that

and who are you and why should we be interested in your above comment....................
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 02:07

lol!
Back to top Go down
buba

buba

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 03:53

turtuga i´m black so eat my shit afro

and for is king buba wen u want pvp in all servers in world
Back to top Go down
buba

buba

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 03:53

soz pete i´m anti-racism

soz all
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete EmptyThu Mar 10 2011, 04:26

dont worry king buba im the same he lucky he got a nice response from me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nims Server Update just for pete   Nims Server Update just for pete Empty

Back to top Go down

Nims Server Update just for pete
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fusion Mir 3 :: Fusion Chat-
Jump to: