Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some ideas for server ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whoopass

some ideas for server .. Empty
PostSubject: some ideas for server ..   some ideas for server .. EmptyTue Jan 25 2011, 12:24

1) maybe make a npc where u can buy stuff with all the gold u mass up on ur char , like maybe u can buy single lvl ups or bundled lvl ups for a certain amount of cash , like 1 mill per lvl up or 10 mill per bundle..
2) make repair price cost maybe 1 mill + cos 100k is nothing really ...
3) do up gameshop npc as the only thing that is really needed on there is exp boosts Smile
4) make some more caves as the only caves people really lvl in are the easy ones with mass lures and quick exp Smile
5) change the enterance for left for dead , cos u can go in via ogresland and lose 100 lvls or go in via desert ship and
lose none lol
6) make some more quests to keep people interested Smile
7) maybe make people find tokens or something to that effect to get into exp events makes it more interesting then ..
Cool maybe make an option where u can add stuff to ur kit like adv and att and stuff like that , as the options u have at moment with ac and mr and mall u can only do on certain items not ur arm and boots and helm ,
9) maybe also on cash npc u can buy kr teleports or the chance to buy a rt which once pressed can spawn a boss for you , in a certain area not in town lol
10) make it so u can ride horses in first and second and 3rd floor of caves cos u dont really use them anywhere else
11) cut down on spawn rates in some less used caves , as i was in spikey kr last night and was laggin like hell , and in ogre map when ur running thru a load of them finding the boss u lag also which dont help
12) make it so the unique rings like pro para and such are worth having , as when u get to high enough lvl they become useless cos ur stats are that high even bosses dont hurt so much ,
13) make it so people can spend fps or cash or lvlups on getting a new class spell like a wizz gets a tao spell and such or maybe even higher up the spells they have past lvl 6

theres just a few ideas to play around with Smile

donkeypunch
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for server ..   some ideas for server .. EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 14:39

1) Thats a good idea and will be added but its too cheap lol, LevelUp's may aswell grow on trees.
2) Is 1mill too cheap?? 5mill or something? Especially with the economic situation.
3) It's under construction but seems to last forever...
4) It all takes time but am working on it. But as soon as I log on I get spammed with PM's so to do anything is a struggle.
5) WOW just tell everyone of the bug!
6) Just added in the option of upgrading your ChaoticHeavenBlade on the NPC, Think of something you would enjoy.
7) Tried the token option (massive fail). I will look into the option of addind adv and att to items.
Cool There is no question... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 - 9???
9) I did play with an idea of a Pandora'sBox and somewhere there is info already on the Forums.
10) Easily done.
11) On it. But if I cut down on the spawns i'll have to edit all the drop files as items will become rarer.
12) Ideas are welcome on how to make them better.
13) I don't want to mix skills up with classes if atall poss, but Warriors did need a shield and will loose at 30k anyway, I'm happy to make it so you can upgrade certain skills higher.

Most questions answerd.

punchthedonkey
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
Spliffsmoker

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for server ..   some ideas for server .. EmptyThu Jan 27 2011, 04:05

whoopass wrote:
1) maybe make a npc where u can buy stuff with all the gold u mass up on ur char , like maybe u can buy single lvl ups or bundled lvl ups for a certain amount of cash , like 1 mill per lvl up or 10 mill per bundle..
2) make repair price cost maybe 1 mill + cos 100k is nothing really ...
3) do up gameshop npc as the only thing that is really needed on there is exp boosts Smile
4) make some more caves as the only caves people really lvl in are the easy ones with mass lures and quick exp Smile
5) change the enterance for left for dead , cos u can go in via ogresland and lose 100 lvls or go in via desert ship and
lose none lol
6) make some more quests to keep people interested Smile
7) maybe make people find tokens or something to that effect to get into exp events makes it more interesting then ..
Cool maybe make an option where u can add stuff to ur kit like adv and att and stuff like that , as the options u have at moment with ac and mr and mall u can only do on certain items not ur arm and boots and helm ,
9) maybe also on cash npc u can buy kr teleports or the chance to buy a rt which once pressed can spawn a boss for you , in a certain area not in town lol
10) make it so u can ride horses in first and second and 3rd floor of caves cos u dont really use them anywhere else
11) cut down on spawn rates in some less used caves , as i was in spikey kr last night and was laggin like hell , and in ogre map when ur running thru a load of them finding the boss u lag also which dont help
12) make it so the unique rings like pro para and such are worth having , as when u get to high enough lvl they become useless cos ur stats are that high even bosses dont hurt so much ,
13) make it so people can spend fps or cash or lvlups on getting a new class spell like a wizz gets a tao spell and such or maybe even higher up the spells they have past lvl 6

theres just a few ideas to play around with Smile

donkeypunch
1 imo is a good idea but buyin lvlups is stupid as they drop like flies so tbh i wouldnt use lvlups as an example
2 nb idea tbh special repair could cost more than 10k tbh ... i wud say sommat like 5mill to do all kit on special repair ...
3 gp shop imo is ok as it is
4 stupid and shud be kept as it is
5 didnt no of bug ...not really arsd lol as i get ownd and have never been to it
6 maybe
7 stupid idea
8 agreed
9 would flood the server with rares ...
10 cant see the point in horses in caves ....wud make the server boring ... wots up with your legs to run with ..
11 pathetic idea considering its high rate server
12 no comment
13 make use of fp's is a good idea coz at the min i have no use for em only for boss spy npc but givin out spells TOTALLYU STUPID WOULD MAKE SERVER UNBALANCED .. but to upgrade spells would be a good idea but hey wot are skill trokens for they are to upgrade skillls ....
some of these ideas are not bad ideas but others are totally stupid ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some ideas for server ..   some ideas for server .. Empty

Back to top Go down

some ideas for server ..
Page 1 of 1