Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

idea for dragon gate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smasher

Smasher

idea for dragon gate Empty
PostSubject: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 15:42

Any chance of making the dragon Gate Sword dc 200-300 m-all 180-280 n able to wear at end of r/b 7
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate EmptyFri Feb 11 2011, 11:39

Item stats max out at 255 so if it was to be 200-300 DC it would only be 200-44.
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate EmptySat Feb 12 2011, 01:19

i reckon that if we do the stats that u suggested Admin i think we should make 3 types of dragongatesword

DragonGate Sword

DC: 70 - 105
M-All: 65 -95

GreaterDragonGateSword

DC: 150 - 180
M-All: 145 - 160

SuperDragonGateSword

DC: 200 -235
M-All: 180 - 225

that way gives them room to upgrade it without the weapons stats resetting perhaps what i said above could be a good suggestion for the stats but i would agree to make it so that playes can only get if they have rb7

we can make use of the iron pieces ingame but would need to make it extremely rare and hard to make

admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate EmptySat Feb 12 2011, 12:43

It's a good Idea and if we use it do we really want to have the great and super chaoticheavenblade? or shall we leave that as the 1 weapon and add in the upgrades for the DGS?

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate EmptySat Feb 12 2011, 12:50

well i know some people prefer the look of the chb and others the DGS i reckon we could have both but we should make the great and the super ones to need at least rb7 i will chat to you ingame about it when we're both on next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idea for dragon gate   idea for dragon gate Empty

Back to top Go down

idea for dragon gate
Page 1 of 1