Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
buba

buba

to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS   to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 13:00

for u 2 i dont see reason for get out server?

if u want give up that your choise

about wath hapen with pure lona godman zman i just can say dont like wat they did to npc,s

about cheat (pararun) i never see, i no i can para and move some steps but that now a cheat

and to all players, think this warr´s in forum just go make 1 sugestion to pete (and i see this 3 times)

server close again

1 quest, that wat u all want?

king BUBA peace in the house play fair pls
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS   to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS EmptyMon Feb 21 2011, 13:09

i dont want scorpio and nim to quit either..... i never once disrespected nim or scorpio but now im getting the blame for it... the problem lies with pure lona godman and zman....

nim would be grateful if u could speak to ur mate yoh who clearly did not understand my post and is now giving me grief in game...

nim u was a good gm we got along as far as i know dont think u should quit over pure and lona but tbh think pete took wrong side he should have more trust and faith in u aswell as scorpio.

been nice knowing you hope you do come bk....

if you dont take care hun....
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS   to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS EmptyTue Feb 22 2011, 05:26

FFS I didn't take anyones sides... Here is what I'm going to do... 1) Delete all accounts nessasary... GogMan, Zman, LonaMisa and the others involved, or 2) Take server offline!

At the end of the day I dont want to see Nim or Scorpio leave cos 2 or 3 kids have abused them both... I first thought Nim was being hastey when he kept kicking the children but I would have done the same thing myself and probably deleveld them aswell.

I will adhere to any request from Nim and Scorpio if it means they will come back on-side as they are doing me a huge favor and if it wasn't for them the server would not be running at the present time.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
zmanzmanzman

PostSubject: Re: to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS   to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS EmptyTue Feb 22 2011, 05:35

admin wrote:
FFS I didn't take anyones sides... Here is what I'm going to do... 1) Delete all accounts nessasary... GogMan, Zman, LonaMisa and the others involved, or 2) Take server offline!

At the end of the day I dont want to see Nim or Scorpio leave cos 2 or 3 kids have abused them both... I first thought Nim was being hastey when he kept kicking the children but I would have done the same thing myself and probably deleveld them aswell.

I will adhere to any request from Nim and Scorpio if it means they will come back on-side as they are doing me a huge favor and if it wasn't for them the server would not be running at the present time.

Admin

Not to sound harsh but deleting accounts when the chars have been deleted already seems uneccesary as its not hard to create new accounts. Nor is it hard to change ips. But I guess if it makes people feel better then go for it.

On a more productive note have you tried adding a - in front of the npc sign in the text file. I think that will make them unmoveable.

Regards,
Zman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS   to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS Empty

Back to top Go down

to NIM and SCORPION and ALL PLAYERS
Page 1 of 1