Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO ADMIN OR NIM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spliffsmoker

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 04:40

right last nite i put lucky oils on my chb... the text i got was luck + w/e and strength + w/e .... now i have no luck on my wep at all and i tried useing bene oils too... i tried reloggin loads times and still same....also how do i get sharpening stones to upgrade chb? cheers
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 08:01

The Luck will max out at +130, once over this limit it will corrupt the weapon.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
shirley

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 12:58

Spliffsmoker wrote:
right last nite i put lucky oils on my chb... the text i got was luck + w/e and strength + w/e .... now i have no luck on my wep at all and i tried useing bene oils too... i tried reloggin loads times and still same....also how do i get sharpening stones to upgrade chb? cheers

i do not think sharpening stones r in game yet hun
Back to top Go down
Spliffsmoker

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 15:39

shirley wrote:
Spliffsmoker wrote:

if there not in game how come ppl have upgraded chb's?
Back to top Go down
shirley

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 17:39

Spliffsmoker wrote:
shirley wrote:
Spliffsmoker wrote:

do u mean mega and elliot if so elliot won his in pvp and mega got his 4 being 1st 1 to lvl 30k and all rebirths done .
Back to top Go down
Spliffsmoker

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 04:22

shirley wrote:
Spliffsmoker wrote:
shirley wrote:
Spliffsmoker wrote:

do u mean mega and elliot if so elliot won his in pvp and mega got his 4 being 1st 1 to lvl 30k and all rebirths done .

okidoki didnt no with me at work all time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO ADMIN OR NIM   FAO ADMIN OR NIM Empty

Back to top Go down

FAO ADMIN OR NIM
Page 1 of 1