Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sabuk war last night?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elliot11

sabuk war last night? Empty
PostSubject: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? EmptyThu Feb 24 2011, 23:24

did any1 know war was last night? we lost wall lol and know 1 knew Smile
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 04:21

hey elli i didnt know the war was on tbh was ill alday thats y not come on i came on bout 9.15 and notice we lost wall... took piss tbh as last war lasted 3hrs one before that 2hrs and this one half hour.... was told u was on and logged off just after war started anyways i apply for it so its war on sunday 8pm BE THERE LOL......
Back to top Go down
buba

buba

PostSubject: Re: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? EmptyFri Feb 25 2011, 10:27

u leaders guild u no check if u got warr or dont

i no about warr i make to same date but i afk guild

play solo

so now u give 3 days for hades enjoy guild cave that fair
Back to top Go down
PotNoodle

PostSubject: Re: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 06:51

war lasts 30 mins if you lose flag so if you own wall and lose flag then take back it would last 30 mins if you own wall and dont lose it you have to defend it for 2-3hours same on all mirs and was always this way from euro mir3 ignis/gelu servers Smile
Back to top Go down
bubbles

bubbles

PostSubject: Re: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? EmptySat Feb 26 2011, 08:07

thanks potnoodle tbh i never done war before on the other servers i played i always stayed away lol to scared....
hell i didnt even know how to apply for war always left it to other leader to deal with but i know now thanks to buba....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sabuk war last night?   sabuk war last night? Empty

Back to top Go down

sabuk war last night?
Page 1 of 1