Fusion Mir 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Mir 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wizard tame system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PlaceNameHere

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 20:50

Wizz should be able to do a quest ingame to get a Status on there character, this will allow them to purchase/tame pet1.
Once inside a room full of jailcells then the wizard will be able to spawn and tame 6pets. The wizard will have the choice to buy the pets but for a price. This will be purchased with FP or GP. The wizard can purchase any license for any pet at any time but will need certain levels to tame certain pets!!

P.S. i will try to do some scripting but need a map first :]
thanks Smile
Minime
Back to top Go down
Torgal

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 04:48

I Agree wiz need something sorting out.It,s ok while xmas event is on but when it goes i will suck again, im sure admin will sort something out.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 07:05

Simple Fix = Allow mobs to be tamed!

Admin

P.S.
I have some spare time tomorrow evening and will have a look at this then Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fusionmir3.forumotion.co.uk
PlaceNameHere

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 07:29

lazy !!! i like my idea better Smile
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 11:39

Wizards have a taming skill that isnt being used atm and should be... I will do some testing and make certain mobs able to be tamed.

Admin
Back to top Go down
PlaceNameHere

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 11:44

lol why not use my idea? if u giv me a map then i will script npc and quests...
i would make mobs but i dnt have access to DB and not quite sure how 2 work the SQL database
+i dnt want wizzies to tame mobs from normal caves because they wont do much since they are same mobs... jst let me try and give me a map :s / cords
so all u need 2 do is make the mobs which ill giv skins and names for
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 11:51

The onli way that another class can summon a pet using a taos skill this is the onli way to summon a powerful pet that wont kill you with its attack i.e. Skelly!!!

+ If i give the wizard a list of pets that are powerful (hit over 255 damage) then I will be adding to my MonAI files and you wont have asmany caves ingame or bosses because CruelDragon will onli allow 23 MonAI files to be loaded at any one time, This is hard coded and cant be changed!

Your choice, If you think that you can find away around it then I will use your idea but personally I don't belive it is possible to do!

Admin
Back to top Go down
PlaceNameHere

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptySun Dec 05 2010, 12:26

lol so u want wizards to tame ogre mobs which hit -1.5k on me instead?
+ it cant be hard to script a npc to spawn 6melee mobs wit high veloc/ let them purchase 6of the mobs wit gp/fp?

quests shouldnt be to hard or extreme, something basic like... kill all the mobs in the room or bring me 30levelups or 10goldore's etc... :]
Back to top Go down
Torgal

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 03:02

lol 1.5k thats nowt tao pet hit 3k+ and hits multi target.
by they way tameing spell needs to be de lvled it dont work past lvl3.
thats a fact =)
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 05:13

Do you not read... You cant script a pet system where the pet wont hit you or won't hit over 255 damage the only way to let a Wizard have a slightly powerful pet is to allow it to tame them... I can easily add the taming skill past level 3 this is not a problem. If you can find a way to allow CruelDragon to load more than 23 MonAI files (23 Mobs that hit over 255 damage) then let me know and I will use it.

Admin
Back to top Go down
PlaceNameHere

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system EmptyTue Dec 07 2010, 08:58

admin wrote:
Do you not read... You cant script a pet system where the pet wont hit you or won't hit over 255 damage the only way to let a Wizard have a slightly powerful pet is to allow it to tame them... I can easily add the taming skill past level 3 this is not a problem. If you can find a way to allow CruelDragon to load more than 23 MonAI files (23 Mobs that hit over 255 damage) then let me know and I will use it.

Admin
lol tht sucks, why hav a melee pet tht hits -1K's and hurts you... silly -,-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wizard tame system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard tame system   Wizard tame system Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizard tame system
Page 1 of 1